Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Magnavox Display Boston Music Company


I posted a couple of other shots from this series a bunch of posts ago but recently was given this one by my aunt, I like how the crowd has changed a little from the other shots but still stand relatively transfixed by what appears to me as a pretty bland and boring window display.


The back of this photo is marked "Television display at Boston Music Company, 122 Boylston Street Boston, probably Magnavox 1947-48-49???"


So what the crowd is looking at is most likely the Magnavox display from a few posts back but those Magnavox items shown in that picture do not appear to be televisions to me...


Hmmm...


Here are copies of the pictures from the older post:







Just goes to show you, you never know what's going to capture the imagination of passers by...

No comments:

Post a Comment