Saturday, April 6, 2013

International Chewing Gum Co. Cambridge, MA (Warning: Disturbing Image)


My husband aquired this card with an assorted lot collection he purchaced years ago so we have no way of knowing where it originally came from but I tried a web search for 'International Chewing Gum Co.' and came up with nothing.

  According to the back of this card it was produced by The International Chewing Gum Co. Cambridge, MA 1938.

Since I can't find any info about this company I am not sure what type of product this card was distributed with but I certainly hope it was not a chewing gum product sold to kids.

This image distrubs me but I felt it was worth posting as it is a small piece of vintage americana and the only piece of history I can find documenting that this Cambridge, MA company ever existed.



No comments:

Post a Comment